Training Please contact me to inquire about Trainings, Keynotes and other Professional Development.
Training Fees: vary based upon length and the number of facilitators. I do not train on racial equity as a primary trainer. If you would like trainings such as “Anti-Blackness and Harm Repair in the Workplace” please consider Necessary Interruptions or Rooting Movements. I highly recommend both.
I pride myself on tailoring each training and keynote to meet the specific needs of the population I am training. Curriculum development and licensing for independent use to be negotiated upon contract.
A few of the Agencies/Institutions that I have trained or keynoted with include:
- California Partnership to End Domestic Violence
- The Washington State Senate
- Women’s Fund of Omaha
- The National Sexual Assault Conference: Plenary
- Nebraska Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Valley Cities Behavioral Health
- The Washington State Health Care Authority
- Washington State Juvenile Rehabilitation
- Olympia High school, Olympia, Wa.
- Avanti High School, Olympia, Wa.
- Lincoln Options Elementary School, Olympia, Wa.
- The Washington State Center for the Performing Arts
- The Evergreen State College
- The Crisis Clinic of Thurston County
- Safeplace; Domestic and Sexual Violence Service Agency of Thurston County
- The Masters in Teaching Program at TESC
- South Puget Sound Community College
- The University of Washington
- Gender Odyssey
- Hilltop School: Seattle, Wa.
- St. Martin’s University
- Consortium for Innovative Environments in Learning (CIEL)
- DVSASS of The San Juan Islands