I provide training designed to assist agencies, educators, health providers and institutions in creating liberating environments and services for the following populations:
- Transgender, genderqueer and non-binary youth, young adults and elders.
- LGBQQIA individuals and communities.
- Sexual and domestic violence survivors.
- Hate/bias crime survivors and their families.
Keynotes and Speaking Engagements:
I am available for keynotes, speaking engagements and panel participation. I speak on a variety of subjects, including the creation and contents of my children’s book , “Meet Polkadot.” Please contact me directly to discuss fees and scheduling.
- Trainings are $250/hr. This includes tailoring of the training to trainees specific needs.
- For trainings outside of the Olympia/Tumwater/Lacey area, travel arrangements and lodging must be paid as well.
- Keynote fees to be negotiated upon request.
- Curriculum development and licensing for independent use to be negotiated upon contract.
A few of the Agencies/Institutions that I have trained or provided professional consultation to, include:
- Valley Cities Behavioral Health
- The Washington State Health Care Authority
- Washington State Juvenile Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Mental Health, Tacoma, Wa.
- Olympia High school, Olympia, Wa.
- Avanti High School, Olympia, Wa.
- Lincoln Options Elementary School, Olympia, Wa.
- The Washington State Center for the Performing Arts
- The Evergreen State College: Health Care Team, Student Medical Assistants, Counseling Staff, Residential Life and DIning Staff, Faculty, First Peoples Advising Services, Academic Advising, Student Affairs, Student Athletes and Athletic Staff, Police Department
- The Crisis Clinic of Thurston County
- Safeplace; Domestic and Sexual Violence Service Agency of Thurston County
- The Masters in Teaching Program at TESC
- South Puget Sound Community College
- The University of Washington
- Gender Odyssey
- Hilltop School: Seattle, Wa.
- St. Martin’s University
- Consortium for Innovative Environments in Learning (CIEL)
- Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs: annual conference
- DVSASS of The San Juan Islands
- Camp Victory, Wa.